- all of the trees in bloom
- seeing the washington state ferries from the plane
- the minimal beautiful sad cover of this week's the Stranger [#]
- my nap-friendly couch
- the superior array of fritesauces at Frites
a disappointment that maybe I already knew about:
- no more vegetarian corn dogs at Frites.
one other good thing, thanks to the previously-mentioned nap:
- Feist at Neumo's not being sold out. I think about how often you read about people like Cat Power making good albums but being such a godawful/unreliable performer and wonder if acts like Feist get enough credit for being both immensely talented and thoroughly engaging onstage. Anyway, the show was really nice; she even mentioned the time she was here with Kings of Convenience, which I found kind of cute.