This afternoon, I went to the dentist. It had been a really long time since my last appointment, and this visit did not disappoint. I learned the "Seven Steps to Great Dental Health (SM)", which I will now share with all of you:
- lather up your teeth with toothpast
- insert moist Stim-u-dent and move in and out between teeth
- brush all teeth using a circular scrubbing motion with a soft bristle brush
- floss between teeth with a shoe shine motion
- rinse with water
- brush again, focusing on the tongue side
- rinse again
So exciting, it will probably make your gums bleed! Mine did. But, as I learned from the slide show, twenty-one days make a habit and soon my gums will not bleed upon Stim-u-denting. I can hardly wait.
Even though I have a cavity that requires filling, I rewarded myself for surviving the two hour appointment with ice cream from Ben & Jerry's.
Later, several people celebrated Rachel's birthday at I Love Sushi. The food was tasty and beautiful. We were there fro about a hundred years, but it was very nice. They even brought her a tempura ice cream with a candle.
Now: I have a lot of homework that I don't feel like doing.